Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Charles Montgomery Schwieder the third

Charlie is our dog. He is a little big, but the grandkids are getting used to him. (and he's getting used to them)
Charlie is 10 years old this year and has been a good dog for the kids (and I even like him most of the time). We got him from the humane society when he was just a pup. We were told he would be a small dog so we trained him to stay in the house. Well, he didn't stay small, but he is still mostly a house dog. Being a social animal, now that the kids are gone he sleeps in the bedroom with David and I - but NOT on the bed!
Don't you love those big brown eyes. You can tell when he has had a haircut because you can see those brown eyes. When he hasn't had a hair cut for a few weeks, we call him our walking carpet.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh my baby bubsy. I miss Charlie. Tell him I'll be there to cuddle with him in a little while.

    ReplyDelete