Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Look Alike meter

Well folks,
Just for your information I did the Look Alike Meter on MyHeritage.com tonight and I'm sorry to inform you that, though it is a lot of fun, it is not very accurate. I did all you kids at least twice, with different photos and different results. Here is how it came out. Kyle looks 14% or 15% more like Mom. MiKell looks 17 % more like Dad, equally like us both, or 17% more like Mom. Brett looks 5% more like Dad or 26% more like Mom. Tammie looks 3% or 23% more like Mom. Shanalee looks 3% or 4% more like Dad. And I did Todd 3 times and every time said he was equal parts of both of us. The first time I did it for everyone I used our family photo from the reunion this summer. The other tries were just with random snapshots. MiKell, I also did your boys from your reunion family photo. It said Zachary looks 19% more like Kyle and Eric was equal. Tammie, from your family blessing photo it said that Abbie was equal to both of you.
Well, that is the results for what they are worth. I might try it again later just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment