Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Thanksgiving - great day!

Today has been a very nice day. I am so grateful for my life and all you marvelous people who make my life wonderful. I love you all. I started with a picture of our house lit up for the Season. Dad turned the lights on tonight. I am so grateful for David. He is simply the best.
I can't possibly post pictures of everything or even everyone I am grateful for so these are some of my favorite photos from two weeks ago when many of you were visiting.









The girls (and Elden) were having a great time exercising to "Mousercise" and Todd was demonstrating his new tap dance abilities. It was great. I'm grateful for healthy kids.

Today my dad said "I am most grateful for your mother and then for all the family. Family; that's all that really counts." I agree, and the Lord agrees too. The whole Plan of Salvation is designed to get Heavenly Father's family back to him. My family is fantastic. I really love you all. (I'm also grateful I won our game of phase 10 tonight. I creamed them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment