Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Happy New Year!

So, I never blogged about New Years and since I have such a fun photo I thought I just better post it. Tammie and Rob are still obviously our newly weds and I hope they always will remain so. (of course, "They say when you're married in June, you're a bride all your life")
On New Years Eve we held the (kind of annual) "Schwieder Family Game Tournament of the World". We played lots of different games in different groups and kept points according to who won and who lost and who placed 2nd and 3rd etc etc. The point system was all worked out in advance. I have to tell you all of that because I don't want anyone to think that I cheated because I didn't. Kyle Flamm was defending his championship title but we crowned a new champion this year. And it was ME!! I am officially the game champion of the world. My extremely high score in Skittles (the game at left) is what won it for me. Stay tuned for next years tournament to see if I can defend my title.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait....I'm feeling that 2011 is my year to steal your crown.

    ReplyDelete