Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Battle of the Dance

So I wanted to brag a little about Todd. He won't appreciate it I'm sure. A few weeks ago, Todd and an old friend from BHS, Rachel Snow, entered the Battle of the Dance at BYU Idaho. They danced a Tango which he choreographed. I took my camera to get photos and when I got there I found that I did not have a memory card. (I am such a nerk - and I am very upset with myself!). Anyway you know how college crowds can be and they were very vocal about what they liked that night. Well Rachel and Todd absolutely won the crowd. The dance started with Todd sillouetted against a red background light and the girls went crazy. Then during the dance, Todd had choreographed his hat into the dance and he and Rachel did some very fun dance steps which involved the hat. That is when the boys really started getting involved. In fact the boys cheered more than the girls. It was LOTS of fun and I am just sick that I did not get photos. Well, they won first place (the audience had ballots and got to choose one dance, and they also had a panal of judges) and they were supposed to dance at the end of the year talent show but due to conflicts and Rachel getting sick they were not able to. I was sad because I didn't have another chance with my camera. I am still hoping to get some photos from the Snows but so far no luck. Anyway, Todd did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment