Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Our Schwieder Reunion

We had a marvelous time at Bear Lake. Tammie did a fine planning job and the weather co-operated perfectly. I'm so glad everyone could come - except Todd who is in LA - we missed him but it was great having all the other families there. Thanks, everyone, for coming. So I have a million pictures and can't pick just a few so enjoy all the following.





















Zachary and Rob were having a water fight and Zach always got splashed in the face as he shot water at Rob, so he solved the problem by turning around and shooting backwards.



Abbie was told she could have one cookie so she took one (handful of) cookie. (I've always said I have brilliant grandkids)

3 comments:

  1. Mom, I'm glad you had such a great time. I know I did. Thanks for the compliment, that always makes the effort feel that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time, it is fun to see proof of it in pictures.Zachary says, "the pictures are great!" and "I love you!"

    ReplyDelete