Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







April Birthdays

We celebrated 4 birthdays in April. Brett started out the month followed immediately by Mark.
If you can't tell, Brett's candles write "31". My how the years sneak up on us! I don' have a picture of Mark's beautiful blue elephant cake, but he was very interested in Daddy's cake.
Mark loves his new sleeping bag.
The next birthday was Kyle. Tiffany made his age very obvious. (Why do I feel so old?) I got a family photo on Kyle's birthday. I think it turned out pretty good.

Last was James birthday who turned one. Leslie made another beautiful elephant cake, this time orange. I don't think James cared about the color, but he did enjoy the cake. He also liked opening gifts while Mark enjoyed playing with the gifts. James is very good at giving hugs. Great Grandma enjoyed that.

2 comments:

  1. Way too many birthdays in April from this Schwieder family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot one birthday. Hyrum celebrated his birthday this month as well:)

    ReplyDelete