Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







A fantastic Haroldsen Family Reunion

what a great reunion we had with the Haroldsen family at Three Peaks Lodge outside of St. Anthony, Idaho. The picture at left is my family - my folks, me, my siblings and our spouses. These are the beginnings of the our Haroldsen clan. We had a great turnout - 62 people - and the lodge
accomodated all of us very nicely!
The kids all had a great time with cousins and second cousins. Here are just some of the adorable pictures I got of some of my grandkids.



In our individual family, the only ones we were missing were the Flamms. So this is our family photo minus the Flamms. We missed them! Notice how many of the little ones like to have their hands in their mouths. Not seen in the photo is how much the older ones like to have food in their mouths. We didn't lack for good food!
I took a family photo of every family at the reunion this year. It was a great way to document those attending. Here are our family portraits. I think they actually turned out quite nicely. Only problem - I forgot to get
one of David I. Oops!
I want to thank all my kids for coming and bringing your families. Especially the new mama's with their babies. I know it wasn't easy, but it sure was fun to have you there. Thanks!!

Above are my sisters and sister in laws. What a blessing to get along so well - we actually like to be together! Left is a picture of the Tetons taken from behind the lodge. It is a very pretty place, but you will probably have to blow the photo up to really see it.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos, especially the one of Clark. It looks professional! I want a copy of the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like we missed a fun time. I like the individual family pictures. Everyone is growing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really had a great time thanks for sharing the pictures for the great reminder.

    ReplyDelete