Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Fun New Things at Our House

Quite a while ago, I think back in September, my "Grandma" blanket disappeared. It turns out Shanalee snuck it away and had it updated with all my grandkids' names. I've been meaning to blog it ever since and just never took the time. Thank you Shanalee. I love it!

Just this week they finally got here to blacktop our drive way. I've been waiting for this for 20 years. I like it a lot. I'm sure I won't like the bill when it comes next week though. Oh well.(I was right. I don't like it!)
Dad has started working in the basement! The left picture shows where the boys dorm will be. The right one is the storage room. You can see why I am trying to clean things out of the basement. It will be a pretty small storage room! Do you think Dad will finish the dorm by Christmas? Zach and Eric are supposed to sleep there. I have faith in him!

2 comments:

  1. The drive way looks great. If Dad gets the dorm room done the boys will love it. If not they will love it too. Sorry you are not always getting my pictures. Maybe I'll try a different template and see if it makes a difference. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Josh is just waiting for Dad to ask for help with the basement.

    ReplyDelete