Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







We are making great progress!

I now have new carpet and new furniture. All we have left is all the little details, like - new cabinet hardware, finshing up the trim boards, fixing the electrical outlet covers, buying a new end table and maybe new trash cans and light fixtures, putting on door knobs, paint touch ups, hanging things on the walls, and the BIG one - cleaning everything. It looks so nice and I feel so spoiled and I absolutely love it!!!
bran new carpet!

my new sofa and chairs - so fun!

I have ALWAYS wanted a hutch!

It looks so different now - I like it a lot
THANK YOU DAVID and everyone who has helped!

When it is totally finished I'll post some nice photos of everything - the new door and the new cabinets and the new furniture, etc.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE IT! Mom it is so great. I can't wait to see it for really. When I do I bet the huge list of "little details" will be done. Let Dad and all that help you know that I think they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom it looks wonderful! I showed Kyle and he said "WOW" Look forward to seeing it in June and seeing you in a month. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good but I haven't seen the new door, do you have it up?

    ReplyDelete