Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The Thanksmas Party

Grandma Schwieder's Christmas gathering was the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It was also Grandma and Grandpa's 59th Wedding Anniversity. The family gathered to celebrate both.
These are my favorite photos from the weekend - both at my house and at the party.







Everyone played games to receive their gifts. The kids had to shake doubles. Many of them had no idea what doubles were, but they were willing to shake the dice.
Grandma put together a video of old family photos and video clips. David was the star and the other siblings complained that there were more photos of him. Of course there were - he is the best.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why..I'm happy if I saw family get together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to get copies of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete