Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Harold the Snowman

While Shanalee and Josh were here during the Christmas holidays we had a great snowfall and the snow was perfect so they took Elden outside and built a snowman. Shanalee named him Harold (I guess after her grandpa - I figured if she built him she could name him). Anyway you can see what a strong upright snowman he is. He looks really quite content with life. Well, over the next few weeks he started bending over. I figured he was doing yogo but my 4-H girls claim he is just bending over to pick up his hat since it fell off. I think it is really fun that he has bent over this far and his head is still intact and he hasn't just fallen over. I think soon his head may actually touch the ground. I'll keep you posted.









Harold was built on January 2 and the last photo was taken on January 17.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Tammie suggested the name Harold. I think because he looks like Grandpa and dad. He is a very talented snowman!! Josh and I are impressed.

    ReplyDelete