Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The newly weds


Todd and Bethany were married on September 3rd. It was a beautiful clear day, perfect for a wedding. It was a wonderful ceremony and the bride and groom were the perfect couple.












Bethany's dress was absolutely stunning. She designed and made it herself including all the beadwork and the 36 buttons down the back. Her mother did the embroidery on the bodice. (Bethany was married in her temple dress)

We appreciate all who attended the wedding to

wish this sweet new couple happiness as they start their own family together. Top left-all the girls in their matching skirts and dresses. Top right-all my kids. Bottom left-the parents and grandparents. Bottom right-all the Schwieder/Haroldsens who were at the Temple

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I think I'll put some of those on my computer because I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete