Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Wedding Dance

The last half of Todd and Bethany's wedding reception was a dance. Todd and Bethany started out (above center and right), then Bethany changed out of her wedding dress, and the fun really started. Todd performed a tap dance (left) choreographed to L.O.V.E. and then danced with Bethany (above left). (part of Todd's tap dance is on the video at the bottom of this blog) Then Bethany danced with her dad and Todd danced with me and David danced with Bethany, his new daughter in law and then EVERYONE began dancing. It was so fun, and I took scads of pictures. I had a hard time deciding which ones not to post so, even though there are a lot of pictures, I hope you enjoy them.
(Below) Zachary and Addison really got into dancing. They had a great time, and then Zach noticed the position the adults were taking to dance and he moved himself and Addie into that position albeit backwards. Is he left handed? Anyway, I was quite impressed.
Lyn told Jim he had to dance, so I took a picture of Heidi and Jim dancing to document that he really did.












MiKell and Wendy formed a line dance for the "ladies in green".
David & I had a wonderful time. Thanks so much to Bethany & Todd for making the evening possible. We love you both. (And Bethany, welcome to the family!!)

Part of Todd's tap dance choreographed for Bethany to the song L.O.V.E.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the video because I was sad I didn't get to see it. Elden also enjoyed watching it over and over.

    ReplyDelete