Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







David is a "Friend of 4-H"


Saturday night at the 4-H Recogniztion night, David was awarded the "Friend of 4-H" award. I knew about it a few days earlier when they called to make sure they were spelling his name correctly, but it was a surprise for him. The people in county 4-H call David "Mr. Gwen" because he is always around, helping me and helping the program. The secretaries love him (and I do too). I really enjoy doing 4-H and being so involved, and I absolutely could not do it without all his support and help. He never complains about all the time I spend on 4-H and he sure could if he had a mind to. He is wonderful and I am so grateful that he has always supported and even encouraged my 4-H activities. Thank you David. I love You

3 comments:

  1. An award well chosen. I also see the gingerbread house adventure is beginning. that is a cool looking house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dad!!! You deserve it, not only for continuing to support mom all these years, but also putting up with all our projects/messes.

    ReplyDelete