Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The Gingerbread house begins


While in Vermont with Tammie, I went looking for gingerbread house ideas and this is what I found. It is an old derelict house in the middle of a town called Barre and it just looks neat. I printed out the pictures and David started working out the archetectural drawings this week. That takes a lot longer then many would suppose. We finished them today. We have 47 different pieces and many of those will be cut out twice. We also started making gingerbread today and got 5 batches made. We figure we will need at least 15 batches for this house. I'm already planning the decoration and the yard. Any ideas what would be in the yard of a New England home? And what should we name the dog?

2 comments:

  1. If the dog is a boy I think his name should be Archie. And if the dog is a girl, her name should be Nutmeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so amazed and impressed with your dedication and creativity to making amazing gingerbread houses. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete