Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Wendy and Hyrum

Hyrum was 2 weeks old when I left Mississippi. I got some photos of him with his eyes open. He is cute little fellow but doesn't look much like his two brothers yet.

Wendy is as cute as ever, with a ready smile and an infectious giggle. When you ask her to smile for the camera she crinkles up her eyes and really plays it up for the camera.







I asked Wendy to show me "happy" and "sad". Happy is easy, but sad is always eyes closed and a puckered up mouth. She really tries to do "sad", but it is difficult. I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Wendy is a cute little one, although she doesn't seem as little any more with Hyrum around. By the way we miss you! Both boys have asked for grandma in the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete