Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







We have a PRETTY Car

YES, WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR! And it is even a PRETTY color. The color was my only criteria. I absolutely refused to buy another neutral colored car - no gray, tan, white, off white, gold, black or almost black. NO SIR! Luckily David had a few other criteria so we ended up with a good car as well. It is a Subaru Legacy and is a 2011 but not brand new. We like it a lot! David decided he looks good enough in it that he should use it for work but that would leave
me with the almost black SUV so you know what my opinion of that idea was.

2 comments:

  1. whoever drives most should take it because I'm sure it gets better gas mileage than the suv. Don't let this car come between your marraige! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful new car!!! Brett is jealous, it is a Subaru;-). We are excited for you.

    ReplyDelete