Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The Faces of Christmas




Christmas was wonderful. I loved having my children and grandchildren here for so much of the Holidays. These are just a few of the many
many pictures I took. I hope you all enjoy them! I did.

I love my children. I have 6 wonderful kids and I have gained 6 more wonderful children through marriage. I love you all. Thank you, all of you, for your good lives and good choices.
May God bless you all this year.
I didn't get a picture of Kyle and Tiffany or one of David and I. Next year I'll do better.

2 comments:

  1. We did have a wonderful Christmas and I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to be home for Christmas. thanks for always making us feel so welcome. I have been watching videos and looking through pictures for my blog; Wendy keeps saying she sees Grandma's house and wants to go there:)

    ReplyDelete