Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Not your every day Easter Eggs

I learned how to make Pysanky eggs!

Saturday I learned how to make Ukranian or Pysanky Eggs. I've always wanted to learn and the county taught a 4-H class so I volunteered to be a helper. What fun. Shanalee came over
last night and we did some together. We each made two (far right) and then she went home (at midnight). I stayed up and made 3 more! I think I'm addicted! Now I just have to practice - A LOT!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mom! They are getting fancier and fancier and very pretty. I like how the red one turned out and I really really like the orange flower one. I don't want to know how late you stayed up, but I am determined to make a really pretty one so I've got to have a second chance. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing and time consuming. A new hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so neat, definitely not your normal Easter eggs. What a fun new thing to learn.

    ReplyDelete