Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Missed Photos

Photo 1. Tammie and her kids stayed with us for a few days after the funeral and then we took them to SLC to catch a ride home. I got to go to the Children's museum with them that day.
Photo2. I just think this is a cute St Pats day picture

 
Photo 3. The Simmons' new home. Shanalee was demonstrating how her "daughter" will sweep down the stairs for her first date. I'm glad she's planning on having a daughter!
Photo 4 and 5. David and I took my dad up to BYUI to see Todd's end of the year horticulture show. It was really very interesting but I didn't get very good photos.

I haven't figured out how to use this new blog format. I don't think it works nearly as well as the old one. How do you get the photos to show up side by side instead of all in a vertical row?

No comments:

Post a Comment