Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Fun with my sisters in Oregon

So the 5 of us went to the Oregon coast for a week. Lyn and I drove and the others flew into Portland where we picked them up. We stayed at a beach house in Lincoln City and from there visited lots of great places.

We saw lots of beaches and even went out on some. I put my hand and foot into the ocean because Addison said I should. We visited 3 light houses, a cheese factory and a glass factory. We saw coves and islands, harbor seals, sea lions, and lots of seagulls (-:
(I won't repeat the seagull story - if you haven't heard it you are the only one on the planet who hasn't)
We also visited lots of shops - we like to look at pretty things - and occasionally buy some. We REALLY enjoyed all the good food. We had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to have fun. We're praying for you today Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the time to post about the fun you had. I have not heard the seagull story, so I expect details. I also echo what Shanalee said, we are praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you really had a great time. We love you and pray that things are going well.

    ReplyDelete