Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The adults repelled too

I mostly got photos of the kids repelling, but I did get a few of the adults. Josh strongly encouraged Shanalee to go up and when Todd agreed to go with her she finally did. She said it reminded her of old times - She always got Todd to do everything with her when she was young.  I even did a little climbing, but on the easy slope with the young ones.
Todd and Shanalee heading up

It's a long way down!
Getting started is the hardest part

Can I hold my breath all the way down?

Maybe this is fun

I Did IT!


Todd coming down
 I wish I had gotten pictures of Bethany coming down. It was her first time, but I wasn't there when she made the drop.

















I did get this video of Josh coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment