Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Cowboy Mark and Andrew's quilt

The week after Andrew was born Mark had his first preschool field trip to the Mountain River Ranch. His grandpa (Dad) took him since we all ganged up on Leslie and wouldn't let her go. They had a great time!


Cowboy Mark riding his horse

All the little cowpokes having a wagon ride and sitting on the board walk


Grandpa and Mark wearing their hats




 I also thought I would show everyone the quilt I made for Andrew. I just finally got it finished this week - just a little bit late.  I got the pattern from the quilt Tammie's mother in law made for Lincoln. I thought it was so cute, but I changed the colors for mine.  I really like the way it turned out.  I even did the machine quilting. My quilting skills are improving!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Dad had fun! The quilt is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. That is really cute. In the next phase of my life I am going to practice my quilting skills.

    ReplyDelete