Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Meet little Daisy

Daisy Louella joined our family last night. She was too impatient to wait out the last 4 weeks but decided to surprise us all!  We are so glad to welcome her - though she could have waited a week for me to finish her quilt. 
She's beautiful!!!
14 hours old - sleeping soundly - too soundly to eat it seems
Shanalee is beautiful too!  Mama and Baby are both doing well
She had her eyes open for a bit but did not like the camera lights at all!!
Just look at all her beautiful black hair - and even curls
First obvious trait - She likes her hands up by her face - This will make it harder to swaddle her I suspect.
Daisy is beautiful. Thank you Shanalee and Josh for another perfect grandchild - #18. And we are tickled to get our 7th granddaughter.  We love you all.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting some pictures. I was being impatient! I can't wait to really meet her in 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect. Thanks for the pictures mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MiKell, you had accidentally sent the same comment twice so I removed/deleted one just to see how it worked. I love everyone's comments - it lets me know someone saw the photos

      Delete
  4. Keep the pictures coming becase I don't know when the next time I will be home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I'll be stealing some of your pictures. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete