Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







photos from early summer

My computer died and David had to move all my files to his computer. Now I'm learning how to use his computer and where he has stashed my files. I'm not a fast learner - hence, no blogging for awhile. I don't have many photos on this computer yet but these are a few from the first of the summer that I like.

Andrew is adorable!
I loved having Brett's family living here for a short while.

Spencer is adorable too!
Clark trying to use his Mom's camera


My family - at the Haroldsen reunion this year
Elden playing soccer - he loved to run around 

Great save! 
Elden and soccer was interesting. He loved running around but wasn't too much interested in moving the ball with him. He understood about  being a goalie but if the ball wasn't around he enjoyed playing in the net just as much.

Mark played T-ball again this year and I was privileged to take him to a few games. He has the game down pretty good though he and the 2nd baseman did find something interesting in the dirt at second base - much more interesting than running to 3rd base.

Aren't kids great - we need to be more like them!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see your blogging days will be continued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of Spencer is adorable I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom I'm glad to see you back. I have missed your posts, but I have loved your monthly letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom I'm glad to see you back. I have missed your posts, but I have loved your monthly letters.

    ReplyDelete