Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Things we do

So my last blog was about places we go. This is about things we do when we stay home. We exercise - I got David involved with my "Fitness tree" this month. This is a photo of mine but his looks the same (except that he missed a day!
I haven't missed a day yet
I do silly crafts - hope your kids are enjoying this one.
I do crafts and make quilts. This one took more time than I anticipated.
Daisy's quilt
 This is what David does - he makes things beautiful for me. He repainted the master bath and I got new towels and things. He also stripped the bedroom wallpaper and textured and painted. We got new carpet and it really looks nice.
It's the same but different

I like the colors

I picked the color to go with the quilt Grandma Schwieder gave me
It looks really nice.
David and I like to take classes. I took two water color classes this fall. 
I'm learning but I have a LONG way to go 
Bechler Meadow (Do you recognize it at all?)
My Grandma Haroldsen was born in the upstairs room on the left of this house in Elba, Idaho
We also celebrate birthdays. Lots of them
David's birthday - he has binary candles for 62.
I don't understand but the menfolk did - it's about computers

Hailey laughing at a birthday card

Katelyn made her own cake this year
I can't believe she is really 12.
Great Grandpa celebrating Elden's birthday with him.
These are just some of the things we keep busy with. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back into posting. The rooms look great, the quilt is amazing, and yes, at least my kids are thoroughly enjoying the countdown to Christmas. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elden loves the countdown advent. That is the very first thing he does in the morning (when he's still half asleep). Sometimes I think that is why he gets up in the morning. Also, that painting makes me wish I was hiking to Bechler. I am glad you painted places that have meaning to you.

    ReplyDelete