Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







I'm back!

Honestly, it is not my fault that I haven't blogged for a while. After returning from Kanab the 2nd week of January I tried to blog Christmas and found that all the photos on my camera had been erased - so sad, no photos of Christmas! However it turned out that Tammie had copied them onto her computer and erased them off my camera card by accident. I finally got a copy but not in time to blog before I left for Mississippi the middle of February. Now I am home and will try to put up a few blogs. I'm not sure I'll get back to Christmas or not. That seems like eons ago. 
Doesn't look much like our wedding photo!
Dad and I needed a photo for our mission papers so we asked Landon Wild to take some for us. He did a good job with a difficult subject. This is the photo we sent into SLC. 
No she doesn't laugh yet but gas makes her smile!
Happy Mama

1 week old
It was great to go to Mississippi and be there when little Sabrina Beth was born. She is a pretty little thing and MiKell is doing very well.
She's adorable
This is the quilt I made for Sabrina. I call it the little chick quilt. I started one for Tiffany today. I do like making baby quilts. If you plan to have a baby while we are on our mission, let me know now so I can get quilts made before I go!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby girl and her shirt matches your quilt. I like the picture of you and Dad and I'm glad it doesn't look like your wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture of you and Dad. Thanks for coming out to Mississippi for an extended stay. The kids and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete