Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







A word about our mission call

           
It was very exciting to open our mission call. 
Dad was kind enough to let me open it. 
Thank you to everyone who joined us. It was
so nice to to share this moment with family, both 
here and on Skype. We are excited to go to 
Taiwan, though I am also quite nervous. 
David is thrilled with the call! We are working 
hard on our Chinese with the MTC, by Skype.
The schedule is quite stressful, but will only 
help us in the long run.
                                                      

Reading our mission call 

Sealed with a kiss

We appreciate all who joined us either in person or by Skype - it was lots of fun!


This is my mission count down chain. I take off a link each day and the last link will come down the day we enter the MTC. According to our schedule we will be in the MTC for 3 days before we travel on to Taiwan. I guess that is why we do language training by Skype for 4 months. We can't wait to get our name tags!


2 comments:

  1. I am super excited for you. It is so fun to tell our kids that their grandma and grandpa are going on a mission. Thanks for your GREAT example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited for you (less excited for little ol' me without a mommy close by) and I know you will be great missionaries because you love so much and so well.

    ReplyDelete