Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Other pictures from Mississippi

I did go to Mississippi because of a new baby, but I sure had fun with all the other kids.
Here the kids are doing "Father Abraham" with grandpa. I should have gotten Grandpa in the photo.

Hyrum has a great smile!
Wendy likes to pose


 David and I ate lunch at school with Zachary and Eric the day of Dr. Seuss' birthday. Eric dressed up as Horton the Elephant and Zachary was a Zizzer Zazzer, Zuzz. (See Dr. Seuss' ACB's)







We spent some time at the area parks.

Zachary got quite dizzy



Baby Sabrina was the biggest hit. More popular than Dr. Seuss, lunchtime with grandpa, playtime at the park, or even Father Abraham. Everyone loved Sabrina. 

2 comments:

  1. We need a video of Dad doing Father Abraham. I haven't done that in a long time. I better teach my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for coming! We all were sad to see you go, but now we are all talking about coming to see you in June :)

    ReplyDelete