Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The reunion continued



I took some photos at the lake, but not too many because I never went down to the water.  I forgot to take the camera to the zoo. Oops!  Lots of missed photo opportunities.  Here again are some favorites.


Whitney is beginning to smile - especially at Katelyn

rub a dub dub - a wagon is better then a tub

my dad still has a cute smile


FHE - they are not usually this attentive are they?
I guess the popcorn is good.
Game champion of the universe!
Kaydrie gave her good luck!

The birthday girls





Happy birthday to me - and Wendy, Caleb and Abbie
I decided to video the chaos. It is rather interesting how many different conversations and activities are going on at once. Notice the difference in the noise level from living room to dining room. At least it is nice to have a calmer place to retreat to when needed. I'm so glad we have a big house!

We have some singers in the family. They do not seem to have a problem with volume. 

1 comment: