Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







The reunion begins

I loved the reunions. It was rather chaotic at times and I feel very badly about the sicknesses, but I really loved seeing everyone and enjoying time together. I took LOTS of photos in some places and none in other places. Here are some of my favorites from Grandma's house.  There are lots of them but I had a hard time narrowing it down just to these ones!

3 generations of very good men

Grandma in a very typical pose


Todd was not afraid to join the kids in the play house.
Or maybe he was the only one limber enough.

Hailey and I made a good team



Our two newest



What is it about kids and trees?

I loved Alena's braids








Where did you get Sabrina's little chair?





No fear!





I thought you might enjoy this video.  I guess the kids will learn not to pick on Grandpa.




No comments:

Post a Comment