Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Schwieder family music recital

We had our spring Schwieder family recital this month. It turned out very nice. The kids are doing well. I wish we had more of our grandchildren close by to participate in these recitals and in piano lessons. I would love to teach all my grandkids to play the piano. It is such a useful skill and a great confidence builder. It also teaches patience and practice since it is not a skill learned in a day, or even in a year.  Here I have uploaded just a small clip of each child performing. They all performed multiple pieces.

This was Elden's very first piano recital. He did very well.
Hailey plays well and sings well so I included her doing both.


Addison has really progressed on the piano this year.
Katelyn plays this piece in her large school end of year show. 
She also began violin lessons this year. (obviously not from me)



No comments:

Post a Comment