Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







California Here We Come

The end of May and first few days of June we met the Van Dykes in California. We had a great time on the beach and in Disneyland. Dad and I also visited friends and family but of course I didn't get photos of that.
Abbie in the sand

Grandpa and Lincoln in the ocean


Rob and Spencer playing in the sand. Rob made a pool and Spencer loved climbing in and out.
 
Tammie and Spencer blowing bubbles and Lincoln playing in the water splash park                                             


We also celebrated Lincoln's birthday

David and I enjoyed the Merry Go Round
 
This is a video of Lincoln in the ocean

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have you with us! I'm going to need to get your pictures or posterity will not know I was there. I don't have any of me (:

    ReplyDelete