Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Trying to Catch Up

This spring David and I have traveled all over the place and I have taken so many pictures, but I haven't gotten around to blogging any of them. So, this is my catch up blog. 
 
The first of May me and my sisters went to BYU Women's conference together. We had a great time.
 
I took this photo on March 31st looking out my back door. It was the last gasp of winter I think. The day before we had been out doing yard work.

I had a great Mother's Day. Thanks for all the cards. Shanalee brought me this homemade lava cake. It was YUMMY! I have need to repent because I didn't even share it.
 
At Jim's wedding we took this impromptu family picture after everything else was done.

After Jim's wedding while still at the temple we just happened to run into one of our Chinese Study Buddies. She lives in Washington and just happened to be in Boise and we just happened to be in the same place at the same time, and Lyn just happened to mention to her in passing that her sister (me) was going on a mission to Taiwan, and she just happened to volunteer the information that she was a Chinese teacher and so Lyn got us together. Lots of just happenings. It was great to meet Pearl in person.

I never blogged about Todd and Bethany coming home from Thailand. They are home and I thought I should show you all. This picture was taken at Jim's luncheon.
We celebrated Alena's 3rd birthday and I got these cute photos


 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me excited to see everyone, I really haven't in a long while. Alena is so grown up, Kyle's house looks great. The winter picture we haven't seen something like that in a long while. Also when did Grandpa start needing oxygen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat that you met your study buddy. Someday I want to have a sisters outing, but probably not for a long while.

    ReplyDelete