Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Family times

On Father's Day Shanalee invited us to dinner. These four just happened to be sitting together so I got a 4 generation photo. Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful fathers in our family!


I finished Kaydrie's quilt. So I'm a little bit early? Kaydrie is due in September but I wanted her to know she is loved. 

On a Saturday in June we took my Dad down to SLC for the Condie reunion. It was lots of fun. Here are some of the Haroldsens who attended.  L to R: DeAnn, Maren, Craig, Aunt Norma (not really a Haroldsen), Daddy, Luara, Emily, Gwen and Lyn

Aaron's family was up from Texas at the time. Emily, Ang, and Luara's family also attended as did Craig and Kathie. Almost their entire family was there.

DeAnn was the only one from her family and David and I were the only ones from ours.

Lyn and Maren attended from their family. This picture includes my Aunt Norma, Mama's younger sister and her daughter Mary. MiKell and Tammie may remember Mary from Logan special needs programs




No comments:

Post a Comment