Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







After the MTC

We finished at the MTC on Friday. Saturday morning we spent with the VanDykes in Provo. Tammie took this picture of us with our name tags. I didn't want a full body shot because I had on pants and felt almost naked. It is strange how quickly you get used to a certain way of doing things. I don't really like wearing skirts all the time, but I didn't feel quite right without one. Strange.
Spencer was fascinated with Dad's nametag





I can fly!
A wonderful but hard goodbye
After we got home on Saturday, we got to go to Elden's family birthday celebration. Happy birthday Elden!
 The week we were gone Elden got glasses. Here are with and without photos.

 Doesn't he look older with glasses?
Daisy isn't sure about Clark's outpouring
of love and affection.

The grandparents came to celebrate also, and Kyle's family. Katelyn was home from Logan and joined us. She mowed our lawn while we were gone and did a good job. She is going to do this for us while we are gone.  Thank you Katelyn (and Kyle)

Whitney was all smiles
I made sure to hold the babies and hug all other kids. I'm going to miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment