Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







We went to the MTC by way of . . .

 . . . Mississippi. Sabrina's sudden surgery gave me a good excuse to visit the Flamms. It wasn't good that she needed it, but it was a good excuse to visit. Zachary, Eric, Wendy, Hyrum, Grandpa and I had a great time. I'm afraid little Sabrina did not.


Thumbs are very comforting in hard situations
I'm glad Sabrina had hers.


 When we actually left for the MTC we went the long way around, heading to Wyoming first. It was great to see Brett's family.







The Play grounds in Mississippi and Wyoming had such fun activities. 
Idaho playgrounds are just boring in comparison.
This is the most ingenious swing I've seen in a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for coming. We needed you and the kids loved having you here. Fun pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete