Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







Ward Talent Show fun

Last week we had a Ward Talent Show and the bishopric was the hit of the night. They did a lip sync to Elvira - a country western classic (I guess). Randy King was the main "voice" and dressed the part of the "cowboy in love". Dad was the "um pa" back ground guy and did an excellent job. When they did those chorus parts he got out in front and really moved to the beat. And then Kent Beck dressed as "Elvira" and flounced around the stage. It was halirious watching him in high heals. It was great fun! I didn't hardly get any pictures because the stage was so dark the camera mostly just blurred. Dad happened to be holding still for this one so it actually worked.
The three stars!








I tried to get some video of the event, but this is the only one that sort of worked out. The first is very blurry, but it gets better as it goes. You can kind of get an idea of how it went.


I was in a number too - about what I do best: EATING!!!
4 others ladies and I sang a song about tiptoeing to the kitchen for a midnight snack. It was also a lot of fun. I'm sure we totally made fools of ourselves, but it was okay because we did it together. There is safety in numbers.

1 comment:

  1. That's my dad!...the one dressed very manly, hick, but manly at least.

    ReplyDelete