Familes are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts







What's been happening

Since getting home from all our trips and travels I've just been trying to finish unfinished projects. One was this crocheted hat. I used Tammie's pattern. I think it turned out very cute and Clark models it well. Elden wanted to model it too though it is a bit small for him.

David and I have been very busy with yardwork, and
Mark joined in one day. I even mowed the lawn myself this past Monday!(this ought to amaze all of you) Charlie still loves to be loved as you can see in this cute photo. He really is not doing too well, but is managing.
Earlier in the summer my friend Joanne and her husband Mark came to visit and I never posted any photos from that. Here we are across the river from the temple. From here you can't see all the construction going on around the temple. It is supposed to be finished later this month and is going to beautiful!
I thought this photo of the temple turned out very nice!

1 comment:

  1. I like the pictures showing Clark's chubby arm. This is Shanalee; it won't let me post this comment using my account so I'll try to anonymously.

    ReplyDelete